Sunday, November 25, 2007

Hell's Cold Day, a new poker blog

I know I don't post to his blog but about twice a month, but I'm starting a new one. In contrast to this blog's randomness, my new blog focuses on poker and only poker.

Hell's Cold Day is for the common card playing audience, meaning it will not talk about the games with huge buy-ins and the strategy that accompanies them. The play can be quite different. What it takes to win a $10 tournament or .10/.20 cent blind games is different than what it takes to win $100 minimum buy-ins.

I will share my experience and observations of others based on both on-line and real world play. I'm no pro, but you need not worry I know how to improve your game. For a reference on my skill in low-limit games, long-term records show I make about $10/hr.

If that sounds like you cup of tea, check out Hell's Cold Day. If not, I'm still here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi.This is John.I am impressed with this site.It's nice.I have similar thing i am dealing with.
I have something for you.My aim is to share any type of information with all of you.If i have
done any mistake please excuse me.

=============================================

JOHN

Win a share of 1 Million Euros for 5.50

Anonymous said...

CelebPoker Freerolls!
Running Now - 11-11 €20 Daily Freerolls - €20 Freeroll every other hour between 11am and 11pm GMT No Requirements
Running Now - FPP Freerolls - exchange your FPPs (Frequent Player Points) to play in our €1000 Freerolls
Coming November - Double €100 Freerolls every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
Coming November - €250 Freeroll every Thursday
Coming November - €125 Freeroll every Friday
Coming November - €100 Freeroll every Sunday - no entry requirements
----------
Jack

for more information...

http://www.celebpoker.net